Asbicon is proud to have powered the launch of first of it’s kind B2B loyalty program for Dealers, Mechanics & Puncture shops for Veedol in Saudi Arabia. The “First Choice” loyalty program was developed by Asbicon on a Turnkey basis.This included:
- Conceptualisation of the Loyalty Program – Led by the Assisted Advisory vertical of Asbicon
- In Market Research in Saudi Arabia- led by Asbicon’s Research vertical
- Mobile App Design including technology & creative design- led by Asbicon’s Dezign Services vertical
- Collaterals design to support First Choice program launch and ongoing communication including dedicated website design of “www.veedolfirstchoice.com” and all Below the line communication material- Led by Asbicon’s Dezign Services vertical
- Orientation and on boarding of Veedol & Distributor Resources & In Market End users on the First Choice Program and Mobile App usage- Led by Asbicon’s Capability Development vertical.
Please click on the below image for the Launch video:
The passion & dedication of Veedol’s Middle East & Global teams to make this a success was a huge contributing factor to an outstanding development and launch of the “First Choice” program. This is the first of its kind digitally enabled B2B loyalty program where Dealers, Mechanics & Puncture shop owners can earn loyalty points upon Veedol Product’s purchase and redeem them through the Mobile App itself for amazing rewards. The App also contains product information on most of Veedol’s Automotive lubricant products. It makes the experience seamless for the End User.
The conceptualisation, development, launch and support of Veedol’s “First Choice” Program is a classical example of how Asbicon provides “Growth Solutions for Aspiring Brands”. Asbicon enables this through its 5 verticals of Research, Assisted Advisory, Capability Development, Data services & Dezign Services.
We wish Veedol many such successful launches in many markets.
To know more about Asbicon’s offers please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a query on www.asbicon.com